Friday, January 7, 2011

20's Lingo

(Male talking) "Hey, your gams are the cat's meow." I see this bearcat walk the same route to the subway everyday. Last week, she told me the bank's closed, but I kept persisting. Yesterday, I saw her at a restaurant and told her I'd buy her some hooch. This bearcat looked like she loved to have some giggle water. My friend owns the restaurant and keeps some of his homemade liquor in the back. My friend gyped me when he saw it was for a girl. It's not like I could say no in front of her. I talked with the girl until the restaurant closed. Then, we had some more drinks with my friend. All of a sudden, the cops busted through the front door with loaded guns and handcuffs. One cop looked at my girl like if she was my friend's moll. I bet someone that works at the restaurant told the police about my friend in exchange for some cash. My friend got pinched and I'm going to have to find a way to get him out. The girl said that I looked spiffy and that she had a good time, except for my friend getting arrested. Before the night was over she let my have a taste of her kisser. It was an exciting night to say the least.